Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Name is Khan!! (not a movie review)

IS this for Real? I cant believe my eyes!! A movie titled My Name is Khan...is being vandalized by the noble souls who run their politics in the dirtiest manner possible! The irony of it? The movie has a Khan in it !! SRK, though I'm no great fan of his, has been victimised to such an extent that I feel an urgent need to do something drastic.

Film fraternity, please wake up!! This is the time to unite and act!!

Has freedom of speech been discontinued in this country? Are we not allowed to speak anymore ..about anything sensible lest we be called anti nationals? Pakisthani players should have been taken for the IPL, valid n logical statement, how does that make Mr Khan a desh-drohi ? I would love to know that? We are not at war with Pakisthan and even if we were, cricket and politics should never ever be mixed.. Also, the players in question are not terrorists. How dare anybody- political outfit or otherwise ask Mr Khan to leave the country? What have these people done for the country ? Other than divide it along regional lines. Sena with its Mumbai for Marathis agenda is even more ANTI National that all the traitors of the country put together.

I fail to see how people take this lying down, especially people with power, authority and money !!

Please fight back people before we are taken over by some fanatics who are brain-washed and paid into believing things for increase their vote base by a party that is not even in power!!!!

No comments: